Recognizing the seriousness of this unprecedented time that we find ourselves living, the Pendleton Heights Athletic Department formed a Return to Play Committee (RPC) to author a plan that would allow our student-athletes to safely return to activity at Pendleton Heights starting on July 6th.
After much patience, we are now able to release a 3-stage Return to Play Plan that the RPC feels like addresses all of the safety measures and guidelines of the health departments, the IHSAA, and the Indiana Department of Education. We also understand that our Return to Play Plan will not cover everything as we are living in a very fluid situation. We will address the changes as they come along.
Prior to July 6th, parents and student-athletes should ensure that the following items are completed:
- All information updated in Final Forms, including all forms being completed. Please mark all sports the athlete is interested in playing. Student-athletes should not use their school email for Final Forms. They will need an alternate email address.
- Have the IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release printed and completed. The athlete will use this form as their “ticket” for entry to conditioning workouts on July 6th. If you answer “yes” to any questions on this form, you will be required to receive a new athletic physical prior to participation.
- Have the Student-Athlete COVID-19 Health Screen printed and completed. The athlete will use this form as their “ticket” as well for entry to conditioning workouts on July 6th.
- Obtain a new physical if required.
- Read over the PHHS Return to Play Plan.
- Have a personal water bottle for workouts.
Below you will find several links that will assist in making our Return to Play at Pendleton Heights run smoothly: